Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
First Meeting of Team Draux EmptyFirst Meeting of Team Draux I_voting_barFirst Meeting of Team Draux Empty 
vomalies
First Meeting of Team Draux EmptyFirst Meeting of Team Draux I_voting_barFirst Meeting of Team Draux Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

First Meeting of Team Draux

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

First Meeting of Team Draux Empty
PostSubject: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:45 am

Konohagakure was a booming city now after a hundred years of technology advancing. Now it looked more like modern Tokyo yet the systems implemented had not changed. That alone lead to this bright sunny day inside the new training grounds. The training grounds where inside a large steel building next to the ninja academy, it was equipped to make dummies, artificial jutsu, and food for the shinobi squads to help them train. It was alot like the x men war room with the Konoha symbol replacing the x symbol on the door.

The room could also make artificial areas like a forest, and the lights at the top could get bright to match the day or the roof changes to match night. It was the ultimate training grounds and today it was reserved for Team Draux as it was their first time meeting each other. A  a thick oak tree sprouted out the floor of said training room and Nintai stepped out of it, his body going from wood to flesh as he came out of the tree. Once completely out he looked around from the spot he was standing at only to notice that he was the first to arrive. He had been informed of the meeting by his former academy teacher while he was right outside the village gates.

Nintai often moved out there to be with nature finding the city was to artificial. It bring him the same joy and the animals outside were more his friends than the other kids inside the village. At first Academy teachers didn't like the ideal but after his kekkei was revealed Tsunade instructed them to leave him be. Because it soon became they quiet spot together, once she died the area's value increased. He often tried to imagine how Konoha was before the technology of his era after Tsunade told him about her era.

He was very fascinated with her, the senju, and the village history. He felt like he was blessed to have had her and as he looked at the training ground it irritated him. It only reminded him how far the shinobi had fallen from their roots trying to make life easier. Tsunade use to tell him how that was immaturity speaking and soon he would learn how important progress was.

900 - 50 + 20 = 830 chakra points
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net
Draux
Admin

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:04 pm

"KNOCK KNOCK!" Draux shouted as he flung open the door to the Hokages offices "BARUTO!" He paused for a few seconds, as he calms down he begins to speak "Why have you given me a Squad? You want a kid to be the sensei for three growing ninja?" Baruto looks at him with his arms folded, as he begins to speak very seriously yet calm. "No I want a kid to be the sensei of four growing shinobi." Draux lets out a large sigh " If you think I'm ready than I will train them" Baruto relaxes and smiles "Good than this will be the last I hear about it" Baruto pushes the file with Draux's new students towards the edge of the desk. He grabs the folder and nods to the Hokage "Thank you sensei" He turns and walks out closing the door behind him. "Jeesh he could of at least warned me" he says quietly as he thinks to him self. He only has five hours to review there files, until he has to begin there first day of training at 2:00pm.

It is now 12:00pm as Draux arrives at the training area. He reads the sign that says reserved for Team Draux. "You got to be kidding me... he could of at least called it team last minute" He pushes open the door holding the file in one hand and his umbrella in the other. As he enters he noticed one of his students has arrived early as well. "Leave it to a senju to arrive early" He says to Nintai. As his back is turned to draux. "The name is Draux looks like I get to beat the shit out of you" He says to him with a a strait face as he walks towards his student. His tea pot is clipped to his belt making a sound of spurs hitting the ground, as it bumps up against his umbrella. When he gets close enough to Nintai, he stops and looks around and speaks. "This place is so drab... I never liked these artificial training rooms. Well since you're early lets go for a walk until it is time." He says as he stands there waiting for his student to respond.

Chakra Points 800

First Meeting of Team Draux Rokudaime_kakashi_by_topcat_sama-d6mzf44

Last edited by Draux on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Nintai turned around and examined Draux who seemed to be a bit frustrated by facial expressions and the way he talked. He knew it was his new sensei because no one would have known he was a senju if he didn't say anything. In fact Nintai made it his job to keep his name and abilities a secret so that others wouldn't grow even more distant. Honestly if it wasn't for Tsunade Nintai would have been targeted as many adults wanted his versatile kekkei genkai. When she died Boruto had to threaten several shinobi just keep him safe making it hard for Boruto to pick a Jounin teacher.

"I don't think teachers beat their students but I know I can't stop so oh well" Nintai said with a irritated look and harsh tone. His first impression of the teacher was starting off badly and he thought so far Draux was an arrogant fool. Once Draux brought up the walk he lighten up and noded in response. Finally a shinobi that saw the city the same way he did, someone willing to train traditionally. Albeit he was irritating at first Nintai was quickly starting to like his teacher and could at least see them getting along over that aspect.

830 Chakra Points
Back to top Go down
Draux
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:50 pm

After Nintai responded and acknowledged Draux, he proceeded to leave with his student following him. The entire time they are walking Draux says nothing to him. All you can hear is the ruffling of trees and the sound of his tea pot clanking against his umbrella. As they move through the forest the trees start to diminish. It begins to become more of an open plain. When the field began to clear up you were able to see a 20 foot by 15 foot wide cherry blossom tree. Draux release a deep breath of satisfaction as he walks towards the tree. "Well" He says as he takes out his tea pot filled with water and sits down."Sit let us have some tea" He says with a very calm and relaxed tone. Draux pulls out two cups from one of his side pouches, setting them down in front of him. Then reaches into his shirt pocket grabbing two bags of tea. Placing one in each of the cups. Draux forms a Snake sign while, he holds the water pot raising the pressure of the water. Once the water reaches a hot enough level he pours it into each cup. Draux picks up the cups one in each hand, as extends the cup in his left hand to Nintai.

Chakra Level 800

Last edited by Draux on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Nintai followed Draux through the forest and joined his sensei in silence as they walked. Once reaching their destination Nintai climbed the tree and sat on the thickest branch. Him going up made alot of the leaves fall out but none came in the range of Draux. He decided to opt out of drinking tea by completely ignoring the offer figuring Draux would get the hint. Now they waited on the other two, possibly also equally special based on the method of matching for Konoha.

"While I don't mind waiting you know this is probably the perfect spot to help me improve" Nintai said as he laid completely out on the branch. He looked up at the clouds in the sky and tried to avoid looking directly at the sun. "It's easier to perform the secret wood arts when their is preexisting vegetation, I can form them without but its more chakra taxing and I'm not the first Hokage despite what people expect from me." If Nintai hated anything it was being compared to what he considered a god amongst men, he thought he had the potential to be a good shinobi but not the Hokage and wasn't going to get his hopes up. He planned to do what he had to do for the village as effectively as possible not because it was his job but because the village was important as a whole to him.

830 Chakra Points
Back to top Go down
Draux
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:31 pm

Since Nintai did not to drink his tea he set it on the ground as he begins to drink his cup of tea. As Nintai speaks he responds to him with. "Mhhmm ohh Mhhhmm" At the moment Draux was more focused on his tea than listening to his student. As he finishes his tea he lets out another deep breath of happiness. "Ahhh nothing beats a fresh cup of tea" He says out loud than pauses for a second. "Well if you wan't special training you have two hours until we must meet your new teammates." He steps away from the tree looking up at nintai. His expression that was once calm and happy completely changed. He stares into Nintais eyes and speaks with a melodramatic tone. " There are four of you that have been assigned to me... Unlike most squads, you fail to show up or fail to perform it will result in punishment. I will not take it easy on any of you... the world is unforgiving you will learn to adapt to it." His face and posture relaxes as a smile grows on his face. "Now come down here and show me what you already know. Mr Tree.... Attack me with all you got" He grabs his enclosed umbrella and leans on it to the right. "Begin!"

Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:55 pm

Nintai sat up to look at Draux in the eyes who was on the ground. Nintai then sighed hearing how harsh Draux planned to be. There is when he realized there was no more babying Nintai, that the child of wood would be forced to grow up. Nintai always knew it would come so he handled the reality well and was glad that is was through this method rather than war. Then he thought of what technique he could use to attack his sensei with, the most effective.

Nintai decided to use his signature technique and jumped down landing on his feet. He quickly followed his landing with clapping his hands together and charging his chakra until unleashing his potentially powerful jutsu. Normally taxing the chakra of a B Rank jutsu Nintai wanted to impress his new master and increased the technique as much as he could. He began to yell at the top of his lungs as his clinched the hand sign tightly together. Small flowers begin to produce then they got thicker then became small branches.

These branches, five in total got as thick as the oak tree from earlier but grown so slowly that it would take a full minute to even reach Draux. Unfortunately Nintai didn't have the strength to finish the jutsu and control them both. The branches stopped right before reaching his sensei and Nintai released his hand sign to put his hands on his knees. He painted heavily as doing that much took alot out of him and expended his chakra rather quickly. Nintai begin to think that should have done a simpler technique or just make the single oak tree like before.

730 Chakra Points
Back to top Go down
Draux
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Draux continues in his position never flinching as his student attacked him. He watches the branches as they fall to his feet. Draux looks up at Nintai. "Well not quite what I was expecting" He said to nintai "Well looks like we have some work to do. You need to focus on your chakra control. You ended up exerting to much chakra. If you use to much you will block your chakra flow creating a build up. If you use to little nothing will form." He flips his umbrella up in the air than rests it on his shoulder. "It's time to head back. Let us see who shows up today." Draux begins to start walking back before Nintai responded.

Chakra Level 800
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:19 pm

Nintai noded after catching his breathe and started walking back to the building. He arrived after a few minutes and put his hand on the tree he created earlier. Once there he relaxed his muscles and took mental notes of what his sensei said earlier. He felt like if he could perfect his chakra control he could perform the full forest like Tsunade had told him about. He had big shoes to fill and while not trying to be Hokage, he planned to fill those shoes.

730 Chakra Points
Back to top Go down
AvianSkilz

AvianSkilz

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:54 pm

A few miles away from the training grounds jisatsu was training. He wasn't getting farther with his chakra control as he had planned. so he decided to continue with his speed training. Then he noticed a big tree pop out from the distance where the training grounds where. He thought that was a bit weird but then remembered he was supposed to meet his new team there. Thats when he decided to get some sort of training from it. In his head he counted down "1,2,3,GO! He activated his byakugan so he would see everything infront of him as he sprinted towards the training grounds. As he got near the building thats when everything went from good to bad. He was going so fast he tripped right as he entered the arena and dead on smacked Ninta's tree creating a dent on it.

900 Chakra points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux Empty

Back to top Go down

First Meeting of Team Draux
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next