Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 EmptySplitting Up For A While  - Page 2 I_voting_barSplitting Up For A While  - Page 2 Empty 
vomalies
Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 EmptySplitting Up For A While  - Page 2 I_voting_barSplitting Up For A While  - Page 2 Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Splitting Up For A While

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
vomalies

vomalies

Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:44 am

Jin smirked and looked over his shoulder towards the direction the homake went, "look I didn't mean to annoy you but that old man is hiding something I can see it with my eyes. But first thing is first who took draux? "He walked over to the mini dragon and climbed on it
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:58 am

”That's the point, unfortunately we have no idea who took him but every shinobi keeps disappearing in the same location which is easier to get to through this technique.” Nintai had the dragon raise them in the air over the forest and based off the location he over heard he tracked between that area for a signature. ” Ok I feel about hundred signatures all faint like they are near death, four strong signatures that seem to be engaging each other but with that being the it's hard to tell which one is our sensei.”
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net
vomalies

vomalies

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 12:43 pm

He looked around and sighed, "dude you gotta teach me that sensory crap" He looked around some more and smiled " we gonna go straight into the shit storm aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:58 pm

(TimeSkip) It is five years later after Nintai and Jin failed to save Draux who unfortunately was murdered by a group of mercenary shinobi. The inevitable civil war finally broke out in Konohagakure, all four noble clans sided with Konoha council under the Jounin Commander. Nintai transferred from the anbu to become an Jounin, Jin was promoted to Jounin, Jinatsu was assassinated by Uchiha under the konoha council orders. The Hokage and a hand full of jounin along with the anbu have occupied half the village trying to repel the konoha council forces. Nintai is one of the jounin sided with Boruto while Jin has sided with the uchiha. Nintai is officially the head of the village's medical division. The other great shinobi nations have noticed the instability, Kumogakure plans to attack during this time.
Back to top Go down
vomalies

vomalies

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:35 am

Knowing him and his friend were allies to different causes made jin feel in easy but he secretly used a messaging system draux had taught them. It had stares for ninatai to meet him in secret in the underground passages used for civilians to escape in case of an invasion of enemy forces.
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:08 am

Nintai met up with Jin underground beneath the village after being summoned. On top of the land inside the village however chaos reigned as the two sides of the village fiercely battled each other for control. Boruto was locked away in his office protected by a large number of anbu. Nintai was responsible for tending the injured and mostly didn't have time for anything else but he made time for his friend. Nintai used the mayfly technique to travel underground as quickly as he did arriving within minutes of getting the message.

"Hey old pale, I got your word, I'm sure your tired of the fighting like me." Nintai looked a little concerned about Jin considering everything that was going on. He held no ill will against his friend despite being on different sides, they had been through to much together. The one thing he would hate the most would having to combat Jin on the battlefield. However being a medical ninja paid off in that sense as Nintai remained on the sidelines most of time.
Back to top Go down
vomalies

vomalies

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 9:24 am

Tell Lord Hokage I will he moving with the operations. The uchiha are planning on wiping out the ninja council of the leaf to take control of the army." Jin then smiled at his friend and vanishes leaving behind a leaf fluttering down in the air. Another trick he learned from draux. Now that he was resolved it was time to destroy the uchiha at least those that belonged to the group that wanted to take over  luckily he had convinces the group to let him in so he knew how many uchiha were innocent. "Forgive me Lord Sauske, for I shall sin and be covered in the blood of my brothers."
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 9:46 am

Nintai noded expecting this war to reach the mass genocide of one side for it to stop. Boruto was getting up in age and the young senju could tell his decisions were becoming more rash. He was heavily tempted to step forward and try and stop the plan but put the thought out of his head telling himself it was what had to be done. When he returned to Boruto and informed him of what was going on in the other side, the Hokage explained the plan he and Jin prior Nintai's meeting. Nintai again felt as if killing them was the wrong thing to do and was more leaning on actually getting in Jin's way.

Boruto could see it in his eyes and sighed before speaking up about it: " Think about the village, then your morals, what's more important?" Nintai sighed before leaving the office and heading to the uchiha hideout where he would most likely run into his friend again. He was hoping he could make up his mind by the time he got there but he couldn't. The uchiha had few guards in front of their hideout and most of the clansmen were inside or on the battlefield with their inside. Nintai would wait outside near the thick trees till he was approached by Jin again.
Back to top Go down
vomalies

vomalies

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 9:57 am

Jin was walking along the hide out and saw the gaurds he smiled and waves at them, "Kazan, Kozan its time, how about you go to your families and disappear for a bit. I'll take gaurd." The twins smiled and nodded they knew what the uchiha elders were thinking because they were approached by jin earlier they did not like fighting mainly since they secretly had a thing going on with two of the hyuga branch daughters. "Tell Lord Hyuga to get ready he should understand what I mean." During the war Jin had secretly made alliances with many noble and local clans, mainly because the new generation of uchiha went outside the clan to find love. Once they were gone jin smiled "come out nintai"
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:06 am

Nintai came out into the light of the sun when egged on by his friend. Nintai was stared at the building as he walked up then looked to his friend when he got two feet away. He made sure not to look in Jin's eyes however he continued to switch between his friend's chest and feet. He did this so just in case Jin suspected his uncertainty he couldn't use his visual genjutsu to make Nintai comply. "So now we destroy everything Lord Sasuke worked for again, don't you think it's is a bit irrational, I mean their one of village's greatest assets."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splitting Up For A While
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms  :: Rp Areas :: Aion :: Capital of Men :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: