Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
Rinnegan Requirements  EmptyRinnegan Requirements  I_voting_barRinnegan Requirements  Empty 
vomalies
Rinnegan Requirements  EmptyRinnegan Requirements  I_voting_barRinnegan Requirements  Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rinnegan Requirements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

Rinnegan Requirements  Empty
PostSubject: Rinnegan Requirements    Rinnegan Requirements  EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:03 pm

Uchiha & Senju - Rinnegan
It's existence was known to start from the Sage of 6 Paths, the very origins of sharingan traces back to it. But how? Where did it go? And will it ever return again? Through recent events and theories all has been clarified, to awaken and obtain Rinnegan one must have the sharingan, ultimately the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Until disproved it shall remain as so, next the user must have the DNA of an Senju. It's been stated The Uchiha Clan and The Senju Clan once originated as one, and once fusing they become the perfect being, the ultimate being. To Awaken Rinnegan here are the requirements.
-Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
-Senju DNA
-Knowledge of implanting DNA
-Reason of why implanting DNA
-Death Match with a Senju Clansmen or Uchiha Clansmen; EMS Holder

Rinnegan Requirements  Rinnegan_by_izeer-d5kz89n
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net

Rinnegan Requirements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms  :: Information and Creation :: Character Placement-
Jump to: