Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
The Past Wars EmptyThe Past Wars I_voting_barThe Past Wars Empty 
vomalies
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Past Wars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

The Past Wars Empty
PostSubject: The Past Wars   The Past Wars EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:54 am

The Past Wars 1st_World_War
First Shinobi World War: The war started not long after the system of one shinobi village per country was established by the founding of Konohagakure after the Warring States Period. To try and maintain a balance of power, the First Hokage divided the tailed beasts among the other five major villages when he began his peace talks with them. However, this was not enough to prevent the war, and may have actually increased hostilities.

Second Shinobi World War: The First Shinobi World War ended with an armistice treaty, but also left the Five Great Shinobi Countries seriously wounded. The treaty led to a period of peace, but after about twenty years, the economic disparity between the countries had become a serious problem. The nations began to form factions, and under the pretext of expending fair rights, the countries started using military force to expand their territories. Thus, a world war started.

Third Shinobi World War:Konohagakure and Iwagakure fought across Kusagakure after the latter had infiltrated it in order to lay siege to the border of the Land of Fire. It was not until the destruction of the Kannabi Bridge that the war began turning in Konoha's favour. Iwagakure was also known to have been fighting Kumogakure with various skirmishes between the two villages. Sunagakure also participated in the war. Kumogakure was also seemingly a part of this war, with at least Konohagakure clashing with shinobi from this village, specifically Minato and A. These two villages finally made peace after the Hyūga Affair. This is also the war in which Third Raikage died and where the Fourth Raikage was appointed. Kirigakure also partook in the war against Konohagakure and made Rin Nohara into the jinchūriki of the Three-Tails. then chose to die by Kakashi's hands, rather than being used as a tool to destroy her own village.The shinobi were adamant in retrieving Rin's body and not allowing it to fall into enemy hands at all costs.

Fourth Shinobi World War : Its beginning was declared by Tobi when the five Kage and the leader of the Land of Iron unanimously refused to surrender the Eight-Tails and the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox for his Eye of the Moon Plan. He then stated that he would use the seven tailed beasts already captured by the Akatsuki in combating the ninja world. After this the Fifth Kazekage, the Fifth Mizukage, the Fourth Raikage, the Third Tsuchikage, and General Mifune agreed to form a Shinobi Alliance, pooling all their resources against Tobi. Later the daimyō of the Five Great Shinobi Countries approved the coalition and the Fifth Hokage joined the alliance while Kabuto Yakushi formed an alliance with Tobi. This war turned out to be the largest and most impactful on the shinobi world.

Fifth Shinobi World War : This war begin around the time Kakashi died and during Naruto's reign as Hokage. A shinobi of the sand working on his own agenda tried to capture the free roaming tailed beast , he managed to get two which he used to attack konoha and kumo. The man was imprisoned for his actions but Sungakure was blamed for trying to get a edge in times of peace. This lead to the resealing of tailed beast and the start of the Fifth shinobi world war. Konohagakure won this war with the efforts of Boruto, Sasuke, and Naruto.
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net

The Past Wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms  :: Information and Creation :: Character Placement-
Jump to: