Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
Death System EmptyDeath System I_voting_barDeath System Empty 
vomalies
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Death System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

Death System Empty
PostSubject: Death System   Death System EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Death System Depositphotos_32524691-RIP---Grave-cartoon---Halloween-vector-illustration

Seeing the death of your character is bound to happen either by natural cause or in the heat of battle, we have created a death system.

No character should die outside of an arc, there is only two exceptions to this. 1. Both parties put in an application for a death match in this topic in the space below and 2. If a character must be killed off and it's agreed by the creator of the character and a mod who if the character is still young the mod himself will have to kill the character.

When a character dies the only time they may be brought back is if the admins collectively agree it's what's best for the arc ( they can only be brought back in an arc)

If your character dies then your encouraged to make a new one but like with all character creation no character should be made over the rank of jonin and the new character can not be like the old.

The Edo Tensai is banned but if arc calls for it we may use it. Any other times this technique is used your character will be taken and you banned from the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net

Death System
Page 1 of 1