Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
How to switch locations in rp EmptyHow to switch locations in rp I_voting_barHow to switch locations in rp Empty 
vomalies
How to switch locations in rp EmptyHow to switch locations in rp I_voting_barHow to switch locations in rp Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to switch locations in rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

How to switch locations in rp Empty
PostSubject: How to switch locations in rp   How to switch locations in rp EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:49 pm

This RP is free roam so you can go anywhere you like in the shinobi world. The only thing we ask is you be reasonable with the means of travel and when switching locations make sure you put to be continued at the bottom of the last post of the area your leaving and where you will be going next to it.
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net

How to switch locations in rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms  :: Information and Creation :: Character Placement-
Jump to: