Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
Clans Limitations  EmptyClans Limitations  I_voting_barClans Limitations  Empty 
vomalies
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Clans Limitations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

Clans Limitations  Empty
PostSubject: Clans Limitations    Clans Limitations  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:58 pm

The countries and villages of the world of Naruto are only as strong as the clans which inhabit it. Throughout the world unique jutsu abilities are passed down from generation to generation. Some abilities are passed down through genetics (bloodline), while others are skills and abilities only known to those in the clan.

Aburame Clan - 10 member Limit

Akimichi Clan - 10 member Limit

Hyūga Clan - 5 member Limit

Sarutobi Clan - 5 member Limit

Senju Clan - 5 member Limit

Uchiha Clan - 5 member Limit

Kurama Clan - 2 member Limit

Yuki Clan - 1 member Limit

Kaguya Clan - 5 member Limit

Hozuki Clan - 10 member Limit

Kamizuru Clan - 10 member Limit
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net

Clans Limitations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms  :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Official Rules of Naruto Universe-
Jump to: